FUNCTIONAL FABRIC FOR WORKWEAR
Frecotex®Flame Retardant Ecological Textiles
Frarctex®Flame Resistant ARC Flash Textiles
Frduratex™Flame Retardant Durable TEXtiles
Cotton, Cotton/Polyester serious
1. Frecotex® has been produced with the most modern and innovative flame retardant chemicals. 2. Can achieve optimum protective performance and meet the most stringent environmental standards. 3. Frecotex® combines Eco-logical personal protection with wearer comfort. 4. Fabric’s weight from 170gsm to 450gsm ranges.
1.Optimal protective properties 2.Extremely low formaldehyde content 3.Neutral smell and soft touch 4.Oeko-Tex 100 & REACH certified 5.High colorfastness to light
1. Frarctex® provides excellent arc flash and flash fire protection, which meets the industrial washing standards AATCC135. 2. Weight range can be from 5.5oz to 13oz. 3. 7oz cotton/nylon can reach the ATPV 11cal/cm2.
1.Strongest available fibers with ring-spun yarns and special FR nylon 2.High tenacity, extend the usage of lifetime for 50% 3.Stand 100 times washing 4.Extreme softness and high fastness
FR InherentHigh strength, softer
FR Denim & FR KnittedDurable, wear resistant
1. FR Inherent is a new generation of flame retardant protection using inherent FR fibers which are specially selected for their innovative properties. 2. Combining the Aramid,Modacrylic,Viscose and blending FR fabrics with newest innovation in fibers and finishing.
1. EN 20471 - High Visibility 2. Lightweight protection 3. Flame protection is built into the fibers and will never wash out 4. Oeko - Tex 100 & REACH certified 5. Excellent abrasion values
1. FR Denim fabrics are provided a wide range of weights from 7oz to 14oz and suitable for varies climates and working conditions. 2. FR Knitted Fabric are soft and breathable in FR wear, proving that FR fabric can be as comfortable as it is effective in protecting wearers.
1. High quality cotton 2. Good FR performance, & stand 3. Industrial washing above 50 times 4. Soft,non-toxic,and nonirritating 5. Breathable,elasticity,and extensibility